The Villain Bots are used to create combat simulations so that the students of U.A. High will have an general idea of what fighting a villain is like.
Despite this, the Bots themselves are not very threatening and can be beaten in several ways. The 0-point Bots, however, are noticeably bigger and more dangerous than the other types. Arena Traps are traps scattered across the battlefield to trap people and weed out victims from getting high scores.
Each villain defeated is worth a certain amount of points:
- Easy Villains (Victory) - 1 Point
- Medium Villains (Imperial) - 2 Points
- Hard Villains (Venator) - 3 Points
- Arena Traps (Executor) - 0 Points
- The types of robots are named after classes of starships from Star Wars: one-pointers are Victory (ヴィクトリー Vikutorī?), two-pointers are Venator (ヴェネター Venetā?), three-pointers are Imperial (インペリアル Inperiaru?), and zero-pointers are Executor (エグゼキューター Eguzekyūtā?).
- ↑ Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals Manga: Chapter 6+ Beta.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Official Character Book Ultra Archive (p. 171).
|Support Equipment||Costume • High Density Weights • Hover Soles • Jet Pack • Wire Arrow • Iron Soles • Sharpshooting Gear • Air Force Gloves • Artificial Vocal Cords|
|Weapons||Capturing Weapon • Cement Gun • Grenadier Bracers • Hyper-Density Seals|
|Robots||Camera-Bots • Mini Conveyor-Bots • Villain Bots|
|Substances||Quirk-Destroying Drug • Trigger|
|Miscellanous Objects||Hero Analysis for the Future • Provisional Hero License|