Himiko can shape-shift anyone's appearance by consuming their blood.
This Quirk is able to give its user the full ability to replicate another person's appearance to a perfect image of the person they are copying. The Quirk is also able to copy tiny details and replicate the voice of the person copied.
However, this Quirk can only transform the person into a perfect replica aesthetically. The user cannot replicate their targets personality, knowledge, abilities, and other such details. These details must be discovered separately by the user if they wish to mimic their target exactly.
Additionally, the amount of time the Quirk allows one to stay transformed is proportionate to the amount of blood that is consumed. One cup of blood equates to roughly one day worth of transformation. If the blood of multiple people has been ingested in one go, this will allow the user of the Quirk to transform into any of them, without returning to their original shape.
When transforming, the user is covered by a sort of liquid-paste, which they can mold over their body into whatever shape, texture, or state of dress they want. The Quirk also allows clothes to be included in the transformation, the downside of this being that any clothes worn by the user overlap with any they create with their quirk. To avoid this Himiko gets naked before creating clothes.
So far, Himiko has copied the following people:
- In Himiko's prototype design, it is stated that her Quirk allows her to copy another person's Quirk when she transforms into them, however, this is not implied or confirmed in the series so far.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 114 (p. 18).
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 105 (p. 18).
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 114 (p. 16).
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 147 (p. 18).