Shuichi Iguchi (
Spinner is a man with a reptile-like appearance, having green scales on his skin and a face shaped much like a lizard's. His hair is long and held backwards, with a distinctive pink color.
In reflection of his great admiration towards Stain, he wears clothes similar to his: a sleeveless shirt and dark pants, along with black shoes and metallic, spiked knee guards. He wears a mask made of a long, tattered bandage, a dark scarf and bandages wrapped around both his arms, partially covered by black wristbands. He also carries an enormous sword on his back (made out of many smaller blades tied together) and wears goggles on his forehead.
Spinner is a sinister man who takes pleasure in hurting people, such as when he stepped on Pixie-Bob's face with his arms outstretched and smiling happily as the woman laid on the ground, bleeding and unconscious due to his and Magne's attack.
Much like Dabi, Spinner also admires Stain greatly, but is devoted to the point of copying his clothing and weaponry style, and aims to follow his ideals and make his dreams come true. He is therefore more morally inclined than the rest of the League of Villains, attacking Magne to protect Izuku Midoriya (whom Stain had labeled as someone worthy of being called a hero) and questioning whether or not the League's actions truly follow Stain's ideals. He can be distracted when a girl compliments him.
Overall Abilities: He has shown to be moderately capable at close quarters combat, using his huge makeshift sword to attack. He seems to be rather strong, lifting and swinging it with ease. He was able to fight on equal ground with Pro Hero Mandalay for a few minutes, rarely taking hits, although he was eventually subdued without being able to injure her. Spinner is also proficient at throwing knives. He also taught himself how to drive trucks by playing video games. Despite Dabi complaining about his skills, Spinner was able to pull off a difficult maneuver without losing control.
Makeshift Sword: Spinner wields a very curious sword, which is made of several knives, daggers, kukris, hatchets and many other blades. They appear to be held together by chains and belts. The sword is about the same size as spinner himself, yet he seems to very proficient at using it with great speed. Spinner commonly carries it around on his back, wrapped in cloth as to not injure himself. This sword, however, was completely destroyed by Izuku Midoriya before it could do any major damage.
Battles & Events
- Spinner's given name contains kanji for shu "秀"(lit. excellent, outstanding) and ichi "一"(lit. one). His surname Iguchi contains kanji for I "伊" (lit. that one) and guchi "口" (lit. mouth,opening).
- Spinner’s family name comes from the Japanese for “iguana.”
- Spinner’s clothing, reptile-theme, weapons and ninja-like appearance is similar to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles of the franchise with the same name.
- He is a C-Rank Villain.
- (To Magne) "Holding power over someone's life is everything! Or don't you believe in following Stain's tenets?!"
- (To Mandalay) "Dammit...!! Stain will be revived...! Got that?! His will lives on here! Thanks to me!! I'm gonna purge you corrupt heroes and that four-eyes kid."