Sen has dark, shaggy hair.
Sen normally frowns, but he can smile.
In the anime he was blushing when he saw the Class 1-A girls wearing cheerleader outfits, hinting that he might be shy. He is also shown to be a bit more mature and serious than Neito Monoma when he warn him to stop teasing Katsuki Bakugo and focus in the battlefield in the Human Cavalry Battle.
Quirk and Abilities
Swiveling (旋回 Senkai?): Nothing is known about his Quirk except its name. Since Sen reacted to Tiger's words and later watched as he fought with Midoriya, it seems to be classified as a straight-forward power-augmentation ability.
- He likes cameras.
- His given name is written with the first kanji of his Quirk, and his surname contains the second kanji of his Quirk.
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 29
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 My Hero Academia Official Character Book Ultra Archive
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Anime: Episode 24
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 26