This Quirk allows Chiyo to amplify and quicken her targets' healing process by extending her lips and kissing them. With this, some grave injuries requiring months to heal can be healed completely in a matter of seconds.
The healing process, however, is not without its cost. It requires stamina from the receiver's part in order to work, leaving said receiver very exhausted after the process is completed if an injury is, or injuries are, serious enough.
If the amount of stamina someone has is less than what is needed to heal their injuries, the process could lead to their death. As such, surgeries and conventional healing methods will be required for severely life-threatening injuries, before the effects of the Quirk can be applied. In such cases, it is sometimes applied several times over a period of time, instead of healing everything in one shot. This also means that if a person suffers serious enough injuries, the Quirk will be unable to save them from death, such as the case of Nighteye.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Official Character Book Ultra Archive (p. 123).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 4 (p. 9) and Episode 4.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 11 (p. 9, 14) and Episode 8.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 40 (p. 14-16) and Episode 24.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 45 (p. 4) and Episode 26.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 161 (p. 7-8).