Pony has wavy blond hair, a pair of tall lyre-shaped white horns, large round teal-blue eyes, and a face resembling a short equine muzzle. She has horse hooves for feet and a short horse tail.
Pony's hero costume is horse themed, fitting to her appearance and Quirk. She wears a horse halter around her head with a lead rope dangling from the back. Her outfit resembles a jockey uniform, with skin-tight pants and shirt along with fingerless gloves. She wears belts secured around her collarbone, biceps, and lower torso. She wears boots that not only guard her hooves but they also have stirrups attached.
In the anime, she was seen carrying a fellow student like a horse. This could imply her hero costume is designed for a similar function for others to ride her like a horse.
Pony is timid. As she is a foreigner, she does not have much knowledge of the language in Japan. She is shown to be rather naive and innocent in personality, learning nasty phrases from Neito Monoma without realizing what those words mean.
Pony placed 37th in the Obstacle Course and teamed up with Togaru Kamakiri in the Cavalry Battle.
When Class 1-B arrives at the training camp, their homeroom teacher Vlad King explains that they will be extending their Quirks and that the more they use their Quirks, the stronger they will be by breaking their limits. When Class 1-B witnesses Class 1-A's training, Itsuka asks Shota how they can observe everyone, and he explains that is the reason The Pussycats are around.
Quirks and Abilities
Horn Cannon (角砲 (ホーンホウ) Hōnhou?): Nothing specific is known about her quirk except for the name. However, during the Cavalry Battle, Pony was seen charging head first, implying that her quirk revolves around charging at things and hitting them with her horns.
Enhanced Physical Attributes: In the anime, Pony is seen carrying Togaru Kamakiri on her back during the Cavalry Battle while being able to run fast on all fours. This implies that Pony's physical strength and speed are similar to a horse's.
- Pony's name contains the kanji for horn (角?) and fetch (取?).
- Pony's favorite food is apples.
- Pony is one of the two students attending U.A. to be confirmed to be a foreigner, the other being Hiryuu Rin.
- Pony's name and her Quirk are both derived from the eponymous animal (the pony, a small horse); alongside hailing from America and being drawn in a very similar style to the show in question, Pony herself is undoubtedly a reference to the American cartoon My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; considering her horns, she may also be a reference to a mythical creature called the jumart (believed to be a hybrid of horse and cow).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 My Hero Academia Official Character Book Ultra Archive
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 72