This is the page for the heroes devoted to uploading images on the wiki, the Image Department. The main goal of this team is to ensure that we have the highest possible quality images we can for every image on the wiki.
New Image Galleries
- Converting character image galleries to the new layout. For an example click HERE
- Expand manga galleries for all galleries.
- Add all lingering images to image galleries.
Image Replacement Project
- Dealing with all the low quality or inadequate Infobox/Profile and portrait images.
- Replacing manga images with anime images on character pages.
- Replace all digital english scans with RAW japanese scans for manga images.
Renaming Images Project
- Renaming images with correct names for better organization. We will need to make a standard for image naming and have all the names be proper.
- Adding categories/licenses to images.
- Higher resolution versions of the following portraits (as they do not meet the minimum 135px width for usage in character galleries):
- Make sure all images uploaded on site are following the image policy.
- Delete unused images.
- Propose and vote on images for a featured images section on the homepage.
Pages that need help
Both members and non-members may list pages that have image issues (low quality, no images, images with text, etc) in order for it to be fixed. However, only members may take specific jobs. To do so, simply edit this section and sign with "Taken by ~~~~".
- Many Character pages need manga images from arcs.
- Many Character pages need anime images to replace manga images from arcs.
How to join
To join the department, simply sign your name in the "Sign up" section of the page and your name will be added to the list of members by the relevant department leader or an administrator. However, you cannot join as an anonymous member. In order to be part of a team, you must create an account.
However, to stay in the department, you must follow the wiki policies, make good intentioned, quality edits and not go inactive for long periods of time. Otherwise, you will be expelled.
Where do I communicate with the team and ask questions?
We use the this page's comment section to discuss how we will go about doing our projects. It also serves as the place for team members to ask questions about problems they encounter. Non-members may also notify us about image issues they encounter by commenting.
It may also be helpful to join the Wiki's Discord Server where some users in the #wiki chat may be able to help answer your questions and concerns.
|Policys and Rules||Manual of Style • Discord Policy • Image Policy • Spoiler Policy • Talk Page and Discussion Policies • Vandalism Punishments • Wiki Infoboxes • Requesting of User Rights|
|Departments||Design Department • Grammar Department • Image Department • Referencing Department • Stub Department|
|Departments||Referencing Department • Grammar Department • Image Department • Stub Department|
|Completed Projects||JPG to PNG Conversion Project|