This is the My Hero Academia Wiki Discord Policy. It describes the acceptable guidelines and rules on the Discord. Please be sure to read this info before joining the Discord Server, it contains very important information.
- No NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content (includes lewd talk and inappropriate avatars and nicknames)
- No spam (includes unnecessary flooding, role-playing, disrupting conversations and overuse of symbols, mentions, emojis and repetitive words) Memes and s***posting are allowed to a degree in #homeroom
- No racism, sexism, homophobia or other kinds of hate speech, slurs, trolling or hostile behavior.
- No advertising (includes inviting people to other servers).
- No malware maybe shared.
- Swearing is allowed to an extent, but do not take it too far.
- Avoid public drama, solve any issues in private or DM a moderator.
- Use only English (unless you are quoting text in the context of the series).
- No awkward topics, like religion, politics, flirting, etc. This includes anything controversial
- Do not excessively use caps lock.
- People harassing, mass advertising their servers, sending malware or disturbing other members via DM will be banned.
- Any further issue not stated here is up to the discretion of moderators
- Abide to the channel descriptions.
- Users who just have a Discord Account.
Class 1A Students
- Users who only have a Wiki Account.
Class 1A 2nd Years
- Users who have a Wiki Account and 100 article edits.
Class 1A 3rd Years
- Users who have a Wiki Account and 500 total edits.
League of Villains
- Users who have made 1 Discussion Post.
- Users who have made 100 Discussion Posts and have had an account for a week.
Japan's Most Wanted
- Users who have made 500 Discussion Posts and have had an account for a month.
Joining the Discord Server
- By Default, the Tatsumaki Bot will give you the Civilians role when you first enter the #general channel.
- In order to become a Class 1A Student, you must create a Fandom (Wikia) account and show a moderator or admin your wiki profile page! If you don't already have one, you can easily create one in less than a minute.
Sometimes special Server events are held in which edit and Discussion posts are increased in value if made in a specific time range. This allows for Users to earn higher roles easier and more quickly, while not necessarily having the edit and Discussion post requirement listed above.
Double XP Campaign (April 9, 2018 to April 30, 2018)
- In celebration of the Wiki's Discord server reaching 1,000 members, all edits and Discussion Posts made during this time period were doubled in value.
|Policys and Rules||Manual of Style • Discord Policy • Image Policy • Spoiler Policy • Talk Page and Discussion Policies • Vandalism Punishments • Wiki Infoboxes • Requesting of User Rights|
|Departments||Design Department • Grammar Department • Image Department • Referencing Department • Stub Department|