My Hero Academia: U.A. Hakusho is the first U.A. Hakusho light novel based, in the My Hero Academia universe illustrated by Kohei Horikoshi and written by Anri Takahashi. Its sequel was released February 3, 2017.
The story explores the students interactions with other students during the schoolyear.
Note: Chapter titles are not official.
- Part.1 Prologue
- Part.2 A Notice from the School
- Part.3 Is the Staff Room Fired Up?
- Part.4 Amusement Park Panic
- Part.5 Three Beautiful Young Ladies
- Part.6 1-A: Parents' Day
- Part.7 Epilogue
- This is first light novel in the franchise.