My Hero Academia: Two Heroes, also known as My Hero Academia the Movie: The Two Heroes (
The climactic finals are over, and U.A. is getting ready for the summer training camp.
Deku and All Might receive an invitation from a certain person to go overseas to a giant artificial moving city called I-Island. This island, a kind of “science Hollywood” that gathers the knowledge of scientists from around the world, is holding an exhibition called I-Expo showcasing the results of Quirk and hero item research. In the midst of all this, Deku meets a Quirkless girl named Melissa and remembers his own Quirkless past. Out of the blue, the impregnable security system the island boasts is hacked by villains, and all the people on the island are taken as hostages! Now, a plan that could shake hero society has been put into motion! The man who holds the key to it all is the number one hero and Symbol of Peace, All Might.
- The movie was announced on December 17th 2017.
- Melissa Shield and David Shield were revealed on April 9th 2018.
- Wolfram was revealed on June 7th 2018.
- This is the first time All Might in his younger days has been shown in the series.
- All the same people who worked on this also made My Hero Academia - Training of the Dead.
- This movie is directly connected to Episode 58.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Anime Film Reveals Visual, Main Staff: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-15/my-hero-academia-anime-film-reveals-visual-main-staff/.125359
- ↑ My Hero Academia the Movie Announcement: 
- ↑ https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-06-07/funimation-toho-host-world-premiere-of-my-hero-academia-two-heroes-film-at-anime-expo/.132572 Anime News Network
- ↑ https://www.funimation.com/blog/2018/07/20/my-hero-academia-two-heroes-with-u-s-and-canadian-theatrical-release-set-for-september-25-debut/ Funimation
- ↑ Melissa Shield and David Shield revealed for the movie: 
|Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3|
|Films||My Hero Academia: Two Heroes|
|OVAs||Save! Rescue Training • Training of the Dead|