My Hero One's Justice, also known as My Hero Academia: One's Justice (僕のヒーローアカデミア
Fight, for every justice—. My Hero Academia appears as a battle action game where Quirks collide! Experience diverse battles on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC through realistic stage destruction by using superhuman powers called ‘Quirks,’ and take full advantage of the buildings and walls placed throughout the stage.
- Choose to play either heroes or villains from the series.
- The ability to walk/run on walls or the side of buildings.
- The ability to destroy stage environments.
- The Sidekick System allows you to choose sidekicks to aid you during battle and do combos.
- The ability to use a superpower and unleash a move that does a heavy amount of damage.
- All Might
- Denki Kaminari
- Eijiro Kirishima
- Fumikage Tokoyami
- Himiko Toga
- Izuku Midoriya
- Katsuki Bakugo
- Kyoka Jiro
- Momo Yaoyorozu
- Ochaco Uraraka
- Shota Aizawa
- Shoto Todoroki
- Tenya Iida
- Tomura Shigaraki
- Tsuyu Asui
- Gran Torino Residence
- Hosu City Urban District (Day)
- Hosu City Urban District (Night)
- Hosu City Alleyway
- Kamino District (Destroyed)
- League of Villains Bar
- Muscular Scenario
- Sports Festival Stadium
- The Beast's Forest (Day)
- The Beast's Forest ￼(Night)
- U.A. Arena
- U.A. High School Building
- U.A. High School Class
- ↑ My Hero Academia: One's Justice coming west for PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC in 2018: https://gematsu.com/2017/12/hero-academia-ones-justice-coming-west-ps4-xbox-one-switch-pc-2018
- ↑ My Hero Academia: One's Justice producer talks multiplatform strategy, subtitle, more: https://gematsu.com/2017/12/hero-academia-ones-justice-producer-talks-multiplatform-strategy-subtitle
- ↑ My Hero One's Justice Announcement Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSJL8tEpQ28
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BivkXASFypr/
|Arcade||Clash! Heroes Battle|
|Console||Battle for All (3DS) • My Hero One's Justice (PS4, Switch, Xbox One, PC)|
|Mobile||Smash Tap (iOS, Android)|
|Trading Card||Tag Card Game|