Kojiro is a large teenager who is very large and muscular in stature. His skin is yellow. His head is shaped somewhat like a glue-dispenser with a lappet on top. He has seven "eye-holes" from which he can release his Quirk. His forearms are very large.
Kojiro is not very talkative, as he does not answer when Neito tries to converse with him.
When Class 1-B arrives at the training camp. Homeroom teacher Sekijiro Kan explains they will be extending their Quirks and that the more they use their Quirks, the stronger they will be by breaking their limits. When Class 1-B witness Class 1-A's training. Afterwards, Itsuka asks Shota how they can observe everyone, and he explains that is the reason The Pussycats are around.
Quirk and Abilities
Enhanced Strength: Due to his big size, he is very strong, being able to carry another person on his back without trouble.
- His name, 凡戸, is pronounced homophonous, with the Japanese pronunciation of the English word "bond". Additionally, his given name contains the character for "solidify", 固, and Koji written differently means "stubbornness".
- All of the above could be in reference to his Quirk, which is named after a kind of adhesive that is popular in Japan.
- Kojiro likes putting together scale models.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 My Hero Academia Official Character Book Ultra Archive
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 26
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 29
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 72