Himiko Toga (
AppearanceHimiko is a relatively petite girl with blonde hair, which she wears in messy styled buns on both sides of her head. She also sports straight bangs, cut in an uneven hime cut-like style, and two stray strands of hair on each side of her face.
Himiko's eyes are yellow and somewhat squinted, with vertically slit pupils and dark circles under them, and she has pronounced cat-like canine teeth. She’s described by others in the manga as having a very pretty face, at least to the standards of the speakers. Her cheeks are often red due to her constant blushing habit.
She wears a Japanese school uniform with an oversized cardigan that covers most of her skirt, and cuffs that cover the palm of her hands. She also wears knee-length black socks and classic Japanese school uniform loafers. In her right pocket, she carries what appears to be a number of trinkets on either a keychain or a cellphone.
In her villain attire, she is seen wearing her usual outfit with a few added green gadgets and pieces, such as a large scarf with a print that resembles the teeth of a carnivore, a mask that covers half of her face, and many canisters with needles on top to suck the blood out of people. There are also a few knives she has secured to her thighs with leg-straps as well as a utility belt wrapped around her waist.
Himiko is a very cheerful girl, to the point of smiling even after having presumably killed someone, displaying apparent sadistic tendencies. Even when danger is imminent, as when Tomura Shigaraki was about to attack her, Himiko continues smiling.
Himiko's also frequently seen blushing, though seemingly out of excitement rather than embarrassment, giving her a permanent somewhat lovesick look on her face. That said, she has shown that she can easily be embarrassed, such as when she thinks people are coming on to her or when she is naked when copying clothes of the people she has transformed into. Himiko is quite courageous, or at least very confident when using her Quirk, as she impersonated an aspiring hero and took part in an exam that gathered multiple students of heroics and pro heroes.
Himiko has stated that she finds life to be difficult and wants to make the world an easier place to live in. She looks up to Stain and sees him as her role model; declaring a desire to kill and "become" him.
Himiko is mentally unstable and has a very twisted perception of love. Despite wanting to kill the two girls, she attempted to befriend Ochaco Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui as they fought, such as calling the latter by her first name and describing the former as "lovely" and even still she refers to them as her friends after the fight.
When talking to Ochaco, she said that it was only natural to want to be like the one you love, to the point of literally becoming that person. She also declared that she likes guys who are tattered and reek of blood, that being the reason she carves people up. Her interest is not superficial, however, as her questioning Izuku about his values implies.
In stark contrast to her psychotic nature, Himiko has shown a very supportive side as she comforted Twice, knowing he feels the most responsible for causing Magne's death and covering a part of his ripped mask to prevent him from splitting. Not only has she shown a softer side, but she has shown a comedic and childlike demeanor when faced with different situations, such as when she was with Twice or when she attempted to insult Mimic.
Quirk and Abilities
Overall Abilities: Himiko Toga is a master of disguise, infiltration, and stealth as well as a very talented combatant. She has never been caught while impersonating someone and was able to completely infiltrate Shiketsu High and the Provisional Licensing Exam without anyone ever suspecting her.
Despite lacking a physical Quirk, Himiko is still a very capable combatant. She is incredibly agile with great reflexes, agility, and acrobatic skills. Himiko is also very proficient with knives. While disguised as Camie, Himiko easily overpowered Izuku by erasing her presence and ambushing him with sneak attacks. She also proved to be a contender in the licensing exam in spite of its strict competition, as she passed the first phase without it needing to be her priority. 
Himiko is also fully capable of taking on Pro Heroes in close quarters combat. With aid from Twice, Himiko incapacitated Rock lock using a clone of herself to distract him before stabbing him unconscious. Immediately after, Himiko used Eraser Head's Capturing Weapon against him by rolling herself in it and stabbing him once she got in close before he ever got to bind her. 
Stealth: Himiko is a master of disguise and infiltration. She can perform well enough to even fool Ochaco into believing that she's Izuku, and Ochaco knows Izuku very well. Izuku, on the other hand, was able to tell when Himiko was impersonating Ochaco mostly because she couldn't apply Ochaco's Quirk. She was also able to impersonate Camie well enough to infiltrate Shiketsu High and the Provisional Licensing Exam without any Shiketsu students becoming the wiser.
By holding her breath and clearing her mind, Himiko can erase her presence and appear to vanish from her enemies. This ability is not limited to ambushes, but can also be used in combat, as she can disappear if the opponent so much as averts their attention from her for an instant. She is also adept at creating openings to go into hiding, such as forcing an opponent to dodge.
The duration of her transformation depends on the amount of blood consumed and Himiko can shift between multiple disguises if she's consumed different people's blood. However, Himiko isn't capable of using the Quirk of whoever she's impersonating. Upon deactivating her Quirk or switching to another disguise, Himiko's clothes are removed and her disguise melts into a gray liquid. 
- Combat Knives: Himiko is always equipped with several knives in her arsenal. They are small knives with a black handle about the size of Himiko's hand that stretches longer than the actual blade itself. Even so, Himiko makes them effective in combat by stabbing her enemies at close range or throwing them from a distance.
- Blood Sucking Machine Himiko's villain costume is equipped with a blood draining machine attached to her utility belt. As the rear of the belt are two large green tubes with wires connecting to six cylinders armed with retractable needles. Himiko can throw the needles from a distance using the wires or stab her opponents directly. Either way, as long as the needle connects, the machine will begin draining the victim's blood.
Battles & Events
- Himiko is the first character in the series to have her name revealed in katakana rather than kanji. This was likely done to avoid hinting at her Quirk.
- According to Horikoshi, Himiko was the hardest of all the female characters he has drawn so far to illustrate. Particularly her eyes and hair.
- In the My Hero Academia anime opening credits 3, "Sora Ni Utaeba" by Amarazashi, Himiko was shown as a silhouette foreshadowing her appearance to come.
- Himiko's gas mask that she stated to be "Not Cute" resembles Bane's mask from the Dark Knight Trilogy through the Blood Draining Machine on her back resembles some depictions of the apparatus Bane uses to inject "Venom", a fictional steroid into his blood.
- Himiko rankings in the Popularity Polls are as follows:
- Himiko ranked 19th in both the Second and Third Popularity Poll's.
- In the Second Popularity Poll for the English version of Weekly Shonen Jump, Himiko ranked significantly higher at 3rd.
- Himiko ranked 19th in both the Second and Third Popularity Poll's.
- The prototype sketches of Himiko state that she is possibly bisexual, meaning she may be attracted to both males and females. It is unconfirmed whether this character trait has been kept in the main series.
- She is a C-Rank Villain.
- (To Tomura Shigaraki) "I wanna be Mr. Stainy! I wanna kill Mr. Stainy! So lemme join you, Tomura!"
- (To Tsuyu Asui) "You're bleeding already, Tsuyu, my good friend! Isn't blood cute? I love it so."
- (To Ochaco Uraraka) "Ochaco... You're a lovely one too. You've got the same scent as me. There's someone you're crushing on. And you're thinking you wanna be just like him. I can tell. One maiden to another. Of course you wanna be like the one you love. It's natural. So you end up decking yourself out to look like him. But after enough time, even that's not enough. You literally want to become him. There's no helping it. So what's your type? I love tattered guys reeking of blood. That's why I always carve people up in the end. Right, Ochaco? It's fun, right? A good romance is so much fun!"
- (As Camie Utsushimi to Izuku Midoriya) "Looks like we both want to learn about each other, huh? So now... Your turn. Why are you hoping to become a hero? Honor? Pride? For someone else's sake? I want to know... all about you."