Frog-Form is the summation of Tsuyu's many frog-related abilities.
This includes great leaping (and thus kicking) ability, wall clinging, a powerful extending tongue, camouflaging and fast swimming. As such, Tsuyu excels in aquatic environments, although she is shown to be agile and acrobatic on land as well.
Tsuyu's stomach is capable of inflating, which allows her to secrete an irritating toxin contained in the walls of her stomach. It can also be used to store objects, with Tsuyu being capable of regurgitating them when necessary.
As frogs are cold-blooded creatures, Tsuyu is sensitive to the cold, with prolonged exposure preventing her Quirk from being used while additionally making her feel drowsy and lethargic.
- Camouflage (保護色 Hogoshoku?): Tsuyu can change the coloring of her body to match with the surrounding environment, allowing for sneak attacks.
- Since the rest of her family have similar frog-like appearances, they may also possess the same Quirk. It can also suggest that this Quirk makes the user progressively more frog-like as they age.
- This Quirk appears to be hugely inspired by the superpowers of X-Men character Toad, a mutant and recurring villain in the series. Ironically, whereas Toad is mostly seen as a joke, Tsuyu's abilities are often commended as extremely reliable and practical.
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 14
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 15
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 66
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 122
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 113, Page 7
- Frog - Wikipedia article about the animal this Quirk's abilities are based on.
- Toad (comics) - Wikipedia article about the character that most likely inspired this Quirk.