The Eight Expendables (鉄砲玉 八斎衆 Teppōdama Hassaishū?) is a group of yakuza who are part of Shie Hassaikai. The members consist of men who have lost their dignity and reason to live, therefore, they joined Overhaul as a means of having a reason to live. Despite this, the Eight Expendables are all powerful yakuza with dangerous and resourceful Quirks.
- Tamaki Amajiki vs. Setsuno, Hojo & Tabe:Lose
- Fatgum & Eijiro Kirishima vs. Rappa & Tengai:Lose
- Mirio Togata vs. Deidoro Sakaki & Shin Nemoto: Lose
- In Buddhism, the Eight Precepts are set of strict moral guidelines to be followed by the most serious of adherents. Each of the Eight Expendables Quirks or personalities are references to these precepts.
- 1. Avoid killing, directly or indirectly.
- 2. Avoid stealing and taking things without the permission of their owner.
- 3. Avoid sexual contact.
- 4. Avoid lying and deceiving others.
- 5. Avoid toxicants: alcohol, tobacco and drugs (except for medicinal purposes).
- 6. Avoid eating more than one meal that day.
- 7. Avoid sitting on a high, expensive bed or seat with pride.
- 8. Avoid wearing jewellery, perfume, and make-up. Avoid singing, dancing or playing music with attachment.
|Independent||Stain • Giant Villain • Toxic Chainsaw • Trapezius Head Gear • Sludge Villain • Gentle • La Brava|
|Original Members||All For One • Artificial Humans • Gigantomachia • Kurogiri • Tomura Shigaraki|
|Recruits||Dabi • Himiko Toga • Magne • Moonfish • Mr. Compress • Muscular • Mustard • Spinner • Twice|
|Nomus||Nomu • Hosu Nomus • Chainsaw Nomu|
|Overhaul • Chronostasis • Mimic|
|Eight Expendables||Rikiya Katsukame • Shin Nemoto • Kendo Rappa • Toya Setsuno • Yo Hojo • Soramitsu Tabe • Deidoro Sakaki • Hekiji Tengai|
|Independent||Kuin Hachisuka • Three Sturm und Drang Brothers|
|Members||Souga Kugizaki • Moyuru Tochi • Raputo Tokage • Mario Kugutsu • Akira Iwako|
|Members||Curator • Zookeeper • Bearhead • Volcano • Dusty Ash • Gast Boy|