As a result, Ryuko is an expert in creating specific terrains for other people to use. The Quirk is also capable of considerable power, as demonstrated by Ryuko's ability to conjure avalanches. The range of this Quirk appears to be fairly long, as Ryuko can remotely manipulate the earth found in a whole forest area.
One of the known applications of this Quirk involves the molding of beast-like golems that she refers to "Devil Beasts", which are even capable of flight. The fact that those living structures can be confused with actual creatures at a first glance is a testament to Ryuko's mastery over her power.
Due to the nature of this Quirk, it can be reasonably assumed that Ryuko holds a disadvantage in territories where soil is not readily available.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 72.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 70.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 71.
- Earthflow - Wikipedia article about the phenomenon that inspired Ryuko's Quirk.
- Golem - Wikipedia article about the constructs Ryuko can create with her Quirk.