Momo's Quirk allows her to produce different objects, such as weapons and tools, from any exposed part of her body. Apart from living things, she can create virtually any object. All Momo needs is the understanding of the object's atomic configuration in order to do so. This grants her a level of versatility that is practically unmatched.
Momo's body breaks down fat at a molecular level, which will then be re-used as material for her to shape into objects with her Quirk. Because of this, considerable ingestion of food is necessary for the Quirk to be effective. This means Momo would likely become extremely under weight if used too much. To make large objects, Momo requires more time as well as having her body to be as exposed as possible, which might force her to lose clothing during battles.
List of Creations
- 100mm Thick Insulator Sheet
- Metal Sheet
- Metal Stick
- Roller Skates
- Cheerleader Outfits
- Russian Dolls
- Thick Bracelet
- Flash Bangs
- Nitinol Alloy Capturing Weapon
- Gas Masks
- Tracking Device
- Button Beacon
- The Yaoyoreotard (Momo has stated that if necessary, she can recreate the leotard of her Hero costume if the current one becomes too ruined to wear.)
- Her Quirk is similar to the matter creation power of Firestorm from DC Comics. They both cannot affect organic life and need to know the chemical composition of the item in order to create it.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 16, Page 11
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 72, Page 11