This Quirk allows Stain to paralyze an opponent by ingesting samples of their blood.
When Stain gains access to his target blood, he can immobilize them for a limited period of time, leaving them vulnerable to a finishing move. Stain facilitates his access to blood by using sharp, long-ranged weaponry like swords, which tend to become stained with blood after cutting through tissue.
The amount of time a victim remains paralyzed depends on their blood type in relation to Stain's own. In Stain's case, blood type B represents the longest amount of time, then decreasing to AB, A and finally O for the shortest amount of time. Regardless, the maximum amount of time anyone can stay paralyzed for is 8 minutes.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 47 and Episode 28.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 53.
- Blood - Wikipedia article about the substance Chizome's Quirk revolves around.
- Blood type - Wikipedia article about the blood classification that influences Chizome's Quirk.
- Paralysis - Wikipedia article about the main effect of this Quirk.