Mina's Quirk allows her to create corrosive liquid from her skin, being able to control its levels of solubility and viscosity. This Quirk also alters Mina's skin pigment, resulting in her having a purplish skin.
Acid is primarily used to melt solid objects, making it useful as a way to create entrance holes on surfaces or destroy enemy equipment. Offensive uses aside, Acid can also be used to make the ground slippery for sliding around or to climb walls by melting the spots where her hands and legs touch. Creating barriers is possible as well, being done by producing extremely viscous acid and gluing it on surfaces.
Mistakes can cause Mina to dissolve her own clothes accidentally. She also has a limit of how long she can keep producing acid through her skin, gradually losing her natural resistance to her own Quirk.
- Acid Veil (アシッドベール Ashiddobēru?): Mina's special move, by maximizing her acid's solubility and viscosity, she creates a powerful acid wall which blocks incoming projectiles. It is strong enough to block hardened balls (which are stronger than concrete) with ease.
- Like several other Quirks, Acid has its own signature sound effect: "GLOOP".
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 58, Page 1
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 58, Page 18
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 73, Page 5
- ↑ Boku no Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 104, Page 5
- Acid: Wikipedia article on the substance Mina creates.
- Solubility: Wikipedia article on one of the Quirk's properties Mina can manipulate.
- Viscosity: Wikipedia article on one of the Quirk's properties Mina can manipulate.
- Corrosion: Wikipedia article about the main effect of Mina's Quirk.